Friday, January 4, 2013

Ringing in the New Year.

It's been over a year since I posted last. I figure I'd try to jump start my blog once more.

Funnily enough, I have already addressed some issues that I made in my last post. I didn't do it consciously, but unconsciously. Perhaps these thoughts and questions I made in my last point were always tucked away in some niche in the vast space of my unconsciousness.

Here are the questions I posed last time:

1.Why is it colder in winter when the sun is actually closer to the Earth?
2.Why can't I paint like I can draw?
3.What would I do if two of the people who have hurt me most in my life asked for forgiveness?
4.Why are most women afraid to be different from other women?
5.Does what goes around actually come around?
6.I wonder what aliens would actually think of us as a race or if they had any advice to offer what would it be?
7.Why do some people have nothing better to do than hate others?
8.What musical genres are the most popular?
9.What year will we start landing and building on Mars? The moon?

1. I haven't really found the answer to this, but Google says the answer can be found here:
2. I have started painting this year! I bought cheap canvases at the dollar stores and XS Cargo, and some acrylic paints from Walmart (though I discovered Michaels has better quality albeit more taxing to the wallet). I am improving with time. I am planning to take some art courses this year as well. :)
3. This is a tricky one I deal with whenver I contemplate life. I have yet to fully process this issue. I will see how it goes.
4. I think this issue has to do with general acceptance which everyone wants. Even if they say they don't, they secretly do. At least that's my opinion.
5. I believe it does. Send out good energy and remain open minded and you will attract positive things in your life. Rid yourself of the toxic things and people. Your life will begin to brighten.
6. No more words on this subject for now.




7. People are insecure and so they take it out on others to try to build themselves up. They don't realize they will never build themselves up in this manner because it's not conducive to self love and self healing.
8. Well I know I like rock, indie, pop, techno, trance, chillstep to name several. I'm not sure what the most popular ones are, but those are mine.
9. Good news! NASA landed the Mars Rover on Mars last year. There were some really specific requirements for the landing to go smoothly and it all went according to plan. And now we are studying rocks and the history of Mars. Did you watch it online? I did. It was pretty neat.

That's all for now. If you have any comments or questions leave them below. I hope to update more frequently now.

No comments: